Wednesday 25 June 2014

Well I seem to have spent all day faffing around with my computer and not having much to show for it! Do you ever get days like that? It's so frustrating when I wanted to enjoy a crafting day, but just needed to set up a blog first. Surely that wouldn't take very long, would it? After all, everyone's got a blog these days . . . . .

Several frustrating hours later ........ and I appear to be up and running, albeit not very confidently! Oh how I wish my son and daughter were here to help me, but whilst their enjoying the life of students, I am instead getting thoroughly frustrated with my blogging knowledge (or lack of it!!!)

But I am determined to show some crafting efforts on here before I fling the laptop out the window!!! So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment